01 June 2011

LOOK 2-JACKET

So this look was slightly a challenge because its actually the simplest and most narrow of all the looks that I will be making. I wanted to do this look so that it sets the standard for how full the other looks should be or rather how I want them to be. This is very reminiscent of a more tailored look and also has some feminine qualities to it, but will be paired with very edgy pants and a shirt with a cowl neck, rather than  a conventional collar. I have made an effort to mix fabrication and this actual look might in fact be made out of heavy canvas as the under structure. The details have yet to be placed- which include buttons and button holes in the lapel collar (Navy blue), shoulder straps, oversized pockets and lining have not been put on. Only the first toile, so I am quite happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment